my reaction second(s) before I watch my hubby upon The Empty Hearse. My reaction after?
words can't even describe how much i.. i don't find the right words for it. i was fangirling for the past 5 hours over my second acc of twitter with my bitchez and couldn't stop until ryt now because i've missed the live streaming on 4 AM because it's friggin 4 in the morning what else I could do but living the hell out of my dream instead??
look at my past post several months ago >> here
I WAS WRONG ALL THIS TIME OH GOSH i can't
shz shz shz u don't need my spoiler after all but if u haven't watch SS3, here << for u the streaming link. don't forget to click 'continue as free user' or else u have to pay for it. off course u know. no need to thank you just watch it already!!


Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar