10/07/2014

Unrequited Sun

     There's a time when the right can do wrong. and all the things that you believe in came fading. First, remember that I'm doing this because it feels like I'm being one of your burden to keep, that makes your shoulders heavy, and your head spin,  so I'm making the step backwards, a bit away so that I could enlighten you up even from afar. It's hard and takes time, but now I understand that we should not force the ending of our tale, that we could really end up with anybody. That everyone should really understand that fact down their brain core, so that they could  try to let things go.  
     Then all you need to have is a nice hot showers, at least you think it would't harm you more over. So you took a long shower, try to wash him out, between the fingers, your arms, your shoulders, you watch it all spin down the drain. You step out, towel off, and for a moment, you think it's all going to be okay, the worst of it is through. Then the sickening truth: He's still there, everywhere.

that's the metaphor,

     What's more sucks? what's more tiring rather than getting lecture from them who were your beloved ones, said that I was getting hurt and still getting into the same shit all over again. again and again. It's not like I'm not trying, but the feelings itself, like a damaged plant that starve with sunshine, didn't making any effort to grow or any less, it stays the same. No matter how hard I tried to pullback. Is it a magnetic force or gravity, there always something that brings me back to you.
     Or is it the fact that you are the sun and I am that damaged plant. Maybe it's the way the world doesn't depend on our existence in the same way we depend on the world's, or maybe it's because whether or not I still love you, the sun will rise, and whether or not you still love me, the sun will set. Maybe it's because of the way that somehow, I depend on your existence, but you've never depended on mine. Perhaps I am me, and you are the world.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar