6/02/2014

Help, my brain hurts

 Lifeless me supported by adderall caffeine at 1.30 in the morning, somehow still haven't figuring out how to solve these physic equations (not to mention civic and Dutch) . UAS getting my nerve out and it's completely tiring it drained my energy till the lowest point. But me being the usual safinazora hypothetically, prefer to babble some non-sense words to my blog. i can't help it procrastinating is the only thing I am good at, and I need help to control it. SOS

 Even I'm not really good at this, I can make sure that my score is almost pure 100% (not included ICT online test, like seriously?) and that one chemie daily test about hydrolysis I desperately asked Nurun. Ya Allah I am so sorry for that one, it was a big mistake and I am feeling stupid to get reminded to it. I know even I am desperate I shouldn't use desperate as the reason to cheat so I am really sorry Ya Allah :( not exactly something to be proud of, I kno 



 So here I am, taking risk to posting this out, because my brain felt like going to explode it couldn't transcript new information anymore. Whoever pairing all of these 3 subjects in a single day surely insane. All this breathing we called living, eh?


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar