So I distract myself with every positive activities that I find interesting and even it really drained my energy it was all worth it. Yeah, I talked about my next project with the crew (my own crew wow wow hands down) And for the concern of this project we would be wandering around so many places perhaps until my legs turn into a jell-O. Oh! you guize could see a glimpse of our first little journey to Jakarta Kota Station here.
And actually for today we should have take more shoots at different scene but turned out to be a quiet mess because of the lack of preparation and stuff, but still a fun thing to do because we did take more levitations woohooo! (deadline, please do have mercy me I am sorry T.T)
And below was the shoots we took, raw and un-edited:
[DAT FACE]
[EPIC FAIL]
[MAJOR EPIC FAIL]
[GIRL'S POWER RA!]
[rara kaya lagi mau cabut nyawa randi..]
[this was actually good until finally u see randi's face]
[ET ET RANDI KETARIK]
[Randi belajar jalan pake high heels]
[kaya entah kenapa kaya foto prewed, minus kaki randi]
[minta ampun deh tolong fin mukanya di kontrol]
[wayang kulit]
["finn ada capung hii!" "tenang saf" #pow]
[upwards backwards?!]
[geez my face ruined everything]
[actually Irfin wasn't on my crew team, but we did have fun didn't we?]
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar